Different Emotions That I Feel Whenever I Visit Walk Of Fame in Hollywood

This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I am here at Walk of Fame and every visit is different and I'll tell you why.
I can still quite remember the first time I've been here and I was really ecstatic knowing that a bunch of Hollywood stars have been going back and fourth in here, either to attend an awards night, to shoot a film and so on. 
I was 14 when I visited for the first time that was around 5 or 6 years ago, I even remembered that I got a souvenir mickey mouse coin, a souvenir shirt from my cousin, and a big ass 100$ that is being given away in the midst of the busy walk of fame. My Dad contacted our cousins and Titas in LA before to tour us around and it was the best trip ever. I wish I could go back.
The second time was, when I visited my family and stayed for a few months since our school calendar is changing, around 2016 that time wherein they've just introduced K-12 and my batch is the last one to have experienced the old curriculum and I have nothing to do in Manila. Going back in here was a little bit different because it's like we just really went there for me to create a vlog (watch here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ahrXckMbM ) and back then YouTube is booming in a way that a lot of YouTubers right now started around this year (2016) and this time at least we're not rushing as we dont have any other place to go to next after this.
We just went to take lots of photos and just went through various souvenir shops, it just entertains us because of the very "LA Vibe" that it gives, the most LA thing ever is go to Hollywood Walk of Fame.
And the second time is quite special because Im with my mom and my kuya, its just sad because our Dad couldn't join us because he doesn't like the chilly weather, he gets hand cramps... but we've always wished that Dad is with us and we miss him very much
My Mom, My Brother and I
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the latest one was just this January 2020 I guess or December 2019 with My Mom. 
This time we took the Subway and it was cool for me because it's my first time to ride on one because we usually use the car but then my Mom and I decided to go here and google maps our way and really put our TRUST in google maps. Like what I see in the movies, it really stinky inside but nonetheless it's not as hightech as Korea's that there's a screen and the next station will pop up there, it's just like in the Philippines.
My Mom and I decided to go on her free day wherein she has no work, what do you call that again? Is it free day? Oh! I remembered now as I am typing it's called day off like really just for a day. 
Here's My Mom, she looks very cold but she realized later that it's hot outside lol.
Since we couldn't think of a place to go on her free day we decided to go to Walk of Fame to take photos for 2019 or 2020 version and also this time buy souvenirs for my friends because usually I give chocolates to the close ones but yeah well my Mom or My Brother gave me some allowance that I have to save as well that's why I got em some key chains. I couldn't afford the oscar awards toys it's ranging from 12 or 20 to 30$
The sweater that I got is from Goodwill, I've recently discovered that there's always a color of the week in there and if the dress that you like is in that color it's either 4$ or 1$ which is a really great deal!

Goodwill is just walking distance from our place that's why it's my favorite to just go there and see what goodies I can find (I got a few!! for a really good deal!)
And just so after we took photos all day and went to different souvenir shops, my mom and I went to a Mexican place and ate a burrito and it was delicious and after that we went home (it was chilly by that time and now I am cold and my Mom is back with her jacket to warm her up) and she's like see? you b wearin dat bery bery thIn sweATER OF YERs now you'Re cHilly ah!
Here are photos from My Mom and I's trip to Walk of Fame Hollywood last December 2019
Enjoy!













































http://
Thank you for reading! Watch out for my Blog Post again for tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts