Found A Lost Phone While Strolling In The Mall

Every time my flight to Manila comes close, My Mom and I usually go to the local mall and try new food or even do window shopping or shopping for pasalubong whenever she is free from work.

I remember just before my flight back home, it was around 3 days before my flight. My Mom and I went to West Covina Mall. We went to eat first because that is our routine, we can't really function that much without eating first then we go strolling and we eat again. My Mom suggested to at Charley's because I should try their sandwich which are really good, she was right. Though we were supposed to eat at Panda Express (and me expecting to score some free fortune cookies) I was not disappointed with Charley's.
Far from what people don't know, I have concluded that Victoria's Secret is cheaper than Bath and Body Works, though both stores are always on sale, I really prefer Bath and Body Works, plus they have candles too! We also went to look around for some "potential" dress for my "supposed" to be graduation this year.

Before we went home, we went back to the food court and thought if we should just dine in or eat at home, but then we decided to just go home and eat what my Mom is gonna cook, but before that we went to the restroom and I saw a phone that was "abandoned" or lost it was probably a Samsung J1 or some specs that's higher than J1. We decided to go home but then we stopped by our favorite kawaii store which I forgot the name, because every time my mom tags me along in this particular mall whenever I visit them we go to this kawaii store that has lots of pikachu stuffs in it.

Then lastly, we went over for some sweets then left the mall when suddenly the phone that I we got started ringing, then we answered it and agreed to go back to the mall to return the phone of the girl, they were probably a Mexican couple and they were thankful they got it back and ofcourse my Mom and I were glad that the phone got back with it owner.
 Me and My Mom, enjoying our cheese steak sandwich.
 Our view while eating at Charley's and My mirror selfie at SEARS.
Their foodcourts in the U.S. is actually pretty neat, wide and doesn't look crowded. In Filipino, I may say it is "maaliwalas" though not every food court in the mall is always like this.
 Some gooooood sweets
 My Mom holding "potential" dresses for my "supposed to be" graduation this year
 Me and My Mom at Victoria's Secret
 Moonlight path is my favorite from Bath and Body Works. May it be a body cream, perfume or a hand sanitizer.
 Still, my goal is to have a bath and body works candle. My Mom says she can make it, that's why we don't have to spend 30$ or so for it and it ain't a practical economic decision.
 Me just taking a mirror selfie at f2l before I go and stroll and expects to see some discounts like what I saw in Korea, but nah it's still expensive in the U.S. even though most of their shops are already bankrupt and are closing.
 My Mom holding this cute zebra stuffed toy.
 Kawaii stuffs from our favorite shop.
Just as we're about to leave the mall, we got a phone call from the owner's friend.

Comments

Popular Posts