How I Like My Adobo

 

Adobo is a very famous Filipino dish and it's one of my favorites too. I remember when My Dad used to cook it for me and I missed it so much.
My Dad used to tell me that he'll teach me how to cook adobo but I guess I've got no time before and I regret not learning how to cook while he was still around. 

But good thing, my Mom also loves cooking and gave me her recipe of adobo. I used to be scared of cooking it because either I would probably under cook the meat or maybe the adobo will taste bland or it will lack its strong taste that I usually love. I guess I will try cooking sinigang next time since I miss its taste all the time and the only time I get to taste it is whenever I visit my Tito and Tita in Malabon, because I am scared that I won't be able to distinguish the right vegetable that is being used to cook sinigang even though my Mom has told me a bunch of times of what I will need to cook it. Anyhow, I unlocked this famous Filipino dish and I would like to share my Mom's recipe to all of you.

Adobo Recipe:

1/4 na baboy
7 tbsp Soysauce
7 tbsp Vinegar
10 tbsp Water
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
Ground Pepper
Garlic
Laurel Leaves

Put it all together and Let it boil

Then here's our Adobo!

Comments

Popular Posts