Christmas 2K14 !

Merry Christmas Everyone ! I am so Thankful for this year because
God gave me so much Blessings . We celebrated Christmas this year in a very different way than the traditional , So it's really fun to try new things . We just ordered our foods from Megamall ; Like Spaghetti and Chicken from Jollibee , 2 Box of doughnuts from Krispy Kreme ; Chocolate Cake from Red Ribbon ; 18 Inch Pizza from Yellow Cab and some beverages ! . Well for the gifts I got an Album from Bastille which is so Amazing !!! you guys don't know how much I love that band ! and I even got a Good News from Karpos Multimedia ! that I won the Soundcheck Party for the Concert which is so Dope ! It means a lot to me , because I gave so much effort just to win that contest ! I Shall say One of the Coolest Christmas so Far !







Here's My Outfit













Top - Harvard Shirt from Boston
Bottom - Forever 21
Belt - Genevieve Gozum
Shoes - Landmark
Bracelet - Subic Bay
Rings - Forever 21

Comments

Popular Posts