This Summer I want to accomplish the things that I wasn't able to do last year and to make my Summer 2015 memorable in some of the most simple ways , that you don't need to spend a lot.
Can ya'll feel the Summer Heat ? Cause I do. I've beeninactive lately due to our preparation for our graduation , which is kind of stressful , hot , but full of fun because I was able to hang-out with my friends for the last few weeks in our high school life. That's why I wasn't able to post blogs for March , but I promise to be active this Summer !
Here are My 38 Summer Bucket List this Year ! Share me yours too !!
1. Do Hair Flips in Water
© Imgarcade.com-Probably a sure "Instagram-Worthy"Shot
2. Read Books
©booksdirect.tumblr.com-Maze Runner !! Here I Come !! How about you ? What book/s are you planning to read over summer ?
3. Go to a Music Festival
-Looking forward on attending one of the coolest music festival this year with my friends !
-Be Aware about Free Concerts just around the corner ! You shouldn't miss !
-I guess work your Squats ! Start doing 5 for the first day then add 5 day by day.
6. Get a Summer Job
- I would want to apply for a Summer Job !! Very Interesting , Plus you'll gain experience somehow.
-Starting to learn Japanese slowly.. haha I downloaded an application on my phone and I memorize some words whenever I have a free time.
9. Learn 5 Songs on any musical instrument/s that you play
- I like playing keyboard when I'm bored and also play recorder flute , Hopefully I can play 5 full songs on my keyboard by the end of summer ! I think It'll be such a great achievement.
10. Do an Infinity sign with a friend
© pinterest.com13. Try New Foods like "Croughnuts"
-I would like to try Cronuts this summer || Must try : Mochi Ice Cream its very cute and very delicious
© caylinbritt on youtube
- All about your summer video !
© www.feminiya.com18. Smile at 50 Strangers a week
- Always S M I L E || Now try smiling to 50 Strangers a week , you can try first by 10.
19. Give someone a Hug
© to whoever the owner is20. Learn Something new
-You'll never learn if you don't try , even though you failed at first at least you tried and you are step by step closer to your goal than those who don't even try.
- Scream for Joy because its finally Summer !22. Get a Sunscreen/Tan Tattoo
© pinterest.com24. Board Game Night
-Examples are : Monopoly , Scrabble , Uno , Chess and more ! Spin the Bottle night is a good idea as well !
© nashgrierlel.tumblr.com26. Go to Sandbox
-The Place is full of Obstacle Courses that you can enjoy ! It's located at Porac , Pampanga
27. Go Bungee Trampoline
-I would love to try this for so long , but I feel shy to try it because I don't know if there's a quad trampoline here in my place for bungee jumping , it's always single. Haven't got a chance to try it but I would love to try it this summer hopefully !
29. Visit a Museum
30. Go to Beach and Find/Collect Shells
© tumblr.com31. Go to a Drive-Inn Theater
(Mendon Drive-Inn at Boston , Massachusetts)
-Sadly we don't have any Drive-Inn Theaters in my country or maybe we have but I just don't know it ? But if you're living abroad I think they only open when its summer time.
- I've always wanted to join a color fun run but I don't think/ I'm not sure if there'll be a color fun run this summer but there'll be a fun run for sure.
- Colorful Crushed Ice … Well I have tried it before but from a friend and just a scoop only , because I don't wanna use my money just for the "colorful crushed ice" but we'll see though.
35. Get a New Hairstyle
- Dye your Hair a New Color or Get a New Haircut
36. Play with Face paint
© designswan.com37. Swim at Night
-Fill the pool with glow sticks
LASTLY…38. Make a Summer Scrapbook
"Enjoy the moment while it last"