New Year's Eve 2016

 What a Rainy New Year's Eve 2016 !
Even though it poured last New Year's Eve , Celebrating it was totally fun especially when you celebrate it with the people you love.

On My Previous Blog Post I mentioned what's our Every year Christmas Celebration routine , So I might as well do it for this post. 

We also take family pictures before anything else or should I say when all of our relatives arrive but really , we're (my family) always the one who usually arrive last. 

After that we play games and the exciting part is that the prizes are way more better ! It's either you'll get a Chocolate for the consolation Prize or 20 Pesos. We played the 5 seconds Game/Challenge it's like you should be able to give out the answer that's being asked within 5 seconds. Luckily Our Team won Against Ate Alex's and David's. Just in Time 12mn ! Happy New Year to Everyone !!! We Greet all our relatives a Happy New Year and Hug them or Kiss them. Then "Fireworks Time" and "Lucis(?) Time" Then My "First" Favorite Part is the MediaNoche - it is the gathering (salo-salo) of families during New Year's eve. The Foods tastes amazing as always ! My Favorite is Kare-Kare , Lechon My Dad's Calamares and more. Then My Second Favorite Part is the "Pasabog" our family call it like that , you'll find the reason why in a few. It's called as Pasabog not literally because there's an explosion of a bomb or something like that, but because My Grandmother throw coins at us and we collect it using our plastic bags or we can put it in our pocket, it's really up to you on what's your strategy when it comes to collecting coins, the twist is that ofcourse there'll be your cousins who's competing with you to get that "5 Pesos coin , 10 Pesos coin or that 1 Peso coin" It's really Fun the perfect quote for it is "Pag Gusto Mo , Pag Hirapan Mo" -If you want something , work hard for it haha no but really its an every year thing for us , its part of our family tradition. We count it all after that and check who got the highest amount and compare it to the amount that the last year's winner got. I got 205.75 as for my cousins , scroll down for the results. Then ofcourse the adults rest and us(my cousins) some play gadgets (COC , Minecraft and etc) until 4 am and Me , Ate Alex and Dave talk about stuffs until 4am (just like Christmas) but with lots of foods ! We Sleep at around 5am by the way ! 
NEW YEAR | NEW CHANCES |
 NEW OPPORTUNITIES

THE DAMASO FAMILY

THE BOYS

DAMASO CLAN 




MAXINE , ME , TITA LAI AND ATE ALEX
WITH MY MOM

THE FOODS !!!
MEDIA NOCHE 2016















HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !




THE PASABOG PART


MY FACE THOUGH
"BRUH"
"IZ OKAY , WOTS MY LYF"
"wer da coins @" 



THE I GOT "205.75 PESOS"

I DON'T KNOW WITH MAX THOUGH

DAVE GOT 230 PESOS

ATE ALEX GOT 257 PESOS


GOOD BYE TO MY LAST 2015 SELFIE

HELLO 2016 !
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ! START FRESH !

Comments

Popular Posts