3rd year na talaga ko next Term!!

   Looking back from last term, writing this post made me realize so many things. I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience as each term passes by, I've met people who were once strangers that turned into friends and slowly adjusts to the life I'm molding for the future.
   Before you continue on reading, I just want to let you know that I don't proof read, I will basically drop the timeline on a full on paragraph first, on what this term felt like on my perspective. Then you can now see the 500 photos that I took/ screenshots from my IG story of videos from what I've been doing for the past three months or four (with captions/ story behind it). 

Also the photo above was taken by Jom, shout out if you're reading this or if you're ctrl + f-ing your name again (just kidding).

Lastly, it's all just my opinion treat it as if you're reading my diary. The difference is that I can't control you on what to and not to read because I'm biased joke. This one is solely a "term-ender" tradition for me as a way of closing down a chapter and also patching up the memories from this term, so that in time I can remember the things that I want to remember years from now and things that gave some pain but not meant to be forgotten, instead learn from it so it won't happen again. (cheesy~ but really, I tend to forget some things that were once memorable because my brain cells are dying that's why I'm also answering some Sudoku puzzles for additional brain cells lol) 

NOTE: This will be a long-ass blog post so prepare yourself if you're gonna read it all throughout, or you'll just gonna scroll through pictures, it's fine suit yourself. Grab yo popcorn

For you not to be bombarded with lots'a texts, scroll down here for the story.
I was quite ecstatic because of my schedule, I mean my subjects. Because I knew it's the term where I can relax after a stressful subject from the term before. It really was chill not until COLREND got in the way as time goes by and in addition to that, I committed on to something that I.. well, had no clue on what to expect what to do so. We'll dig on to that later, but you guess what it is.

Here's my schedule, and yes the background is In n out burger and fries. It annoys me that there "was" another schedule for PARTDES before, not until I knew it when my professor mentioned why did we chose the Saturday schedule instead of (insert weekday section here that I forgot) so I was shookt at that moment.

Also I had to leave my weekday trainings for skating since it doesn't really comply with my schedule and my body might breakdown, since I have classes up until 9 and 8am classes. On to which I never knew that my Monday, Friday, and Sunday rest days were not enough as time progresses.
This is an old photo of me and my fave just kidding, from September 2018. Let's treat it as an old photo because I look haggard there or atleast a look of someone who hasn't gotten over her 1 week vacation yet from a stressful term again. Anyways we're at the ARG theater at that time because we were paying for our lockers that were really advantageous to us.
It hasn't even officially started yet, and now my pimples are showing up. It can feel the stress that I'm about to experience in COLREND. Yes, I am triggered up until now that I'm typing this.
I went "art supplies" shopping for a very "pa-importanteng" subject like ugh I hate it so much. I was lowkey excited doing this shopping thing, just before I knew how strict and very perfectionist our prof were. Though it doesn't show up on my face since I can't find a "normal" brush at my place.

I accidentally bought a "watercolor" pad instead of a "sketchpad" which was more expensive that's why I decided to exchange it again at the bookstore and got myself some other random supplies and also a frame to fill up the excess price of the pad that I got beforehand.
 
For my COLREND class, I'll explain to you why is it such a hassle and gives me so much anxiety bring my big-ass sketchpad all the time.

We had to draw 3 drawings per day with color (any drawing) it doesn't count if it doesn't have a color, that is equals to 21 per week. On the first week most of us thought 3 per week so our prof got lowkey mad about it and began grabbing our journals and our first exercise on our tables, it was scary.

Some sketchpad, illustration board, color pencils, poster colors and others but the thing is he expects too much and he doesn't want to be asked, kapag sinabi niya sinabi niya bawal na mag tanong or else you'll get roasted as f just because you're curious of something. Such a nightmare talaga.
Some cute things, that I don't need in my life but still bought one for my room lol.

Below are my COLREND starter pack
Nag effort ako dun sa unang 3 drawings sa journal, not knowing 21 per week pala hay, can someone please appreciate my collage even huhu.
Since at the start of the semester, I thought it will be nice and easy and chill, I made two artwork for me to pick on what should I pass, I picked the Uni Qlo one. Then I saw my classmates' most of them looks like it was painted by a really good artist and mine looks like...eh.
Let's go to SONDESI
This was our first time at the studio, we picked the cubicle near the door for our first activity, not knowing it should be our least choice since the mic can capture the sound of the people outside, because... I guess it's that sensitive. Lucky enough, we get to choose who'll be our group mates, and that is equals to by friends.
We record a lot of takes for this particular activity saying the line "The Quick Brown Fox, jumps over the lazy dog" by whispering, shouting, and normal tone suing different microphones. 

In addition to that, doing SONDESI activities during Tuesdays is way more preferable by the rest of us since mos of us, except Gio has no class from 11 not until 6 thought it's actually Angel's supposedly dismissal already. 

And yes, we already know each other's schedule since, as time went by we got busy with our schedules that we had to plan out ahead on what day we'll be recording and more often we get tired from other subjects too that makes us move our shooting dates for SONDESI.
Love this combo, this is my "pambaha" shoes since its kind "lifted" lol I can't think of any other better term for that.
We thought na na copuy na all in all yung files nung time na to sa gdrive, so most of us went home while me and jom were the last ones who were still in campus, and somebody realize that another set of files were still on the school's H5 recorder which was returned already at the equipment center, I just bought my dinner since I was really hungry and tired, just after the lady served it to me I received a message on our group chat that's shaking at the moment, so I had to take out my CRISPY MANDU from u-mall branch of bon chon = v v far from SDA and run back to SDA. Dude, I felt the anger of the lady at me, I'm sorry ate huhu. Just as I was near at SDA, Jom already got back the H5 and copied the files to our gdrive, it was a long night indeed haha, anyways I ate my not so crispy anymore mandu at home.
Chauncy got me as an actress for his DGFILM1 subject (the encounter), together with Jolo whom I got as a BTS for a thesis film after this hehe.

This was my Lola's Birthday which I wasn't able to attend to.
We're supposed to shoot, after our class on a thursday afternoon but we cancelled it since most us are not free and decided to schedule it on the weekends, so me who plans to buy a cake for my Lola excitedly went home, put my earphones on and listened to some music Oh yea while on a chill bus going home.

Right about when I'm already 10 minutes away from my house, our school suspended our class on weekends that is = no shoot = nothing to submit to sir = bababa ang grade = anxiety hits, that's why my groupmates texted me and also our gc is shaking again on what to do, and decided to push through with our shoot. That is equals to me dropping by at the mall contacting my dad to get the cake and chocolate from me from a street where we won't get a ticket since our car is coding during thursdays, and just told my Dad that I will again, be back to school and just drop the cake at my lola's house. God, I was lowkey sad and tired because I was literally rushing. Just as I put the cake at the front seat I quickly made my way to cross the street and ride another bus back to school again. 

Stayed up until 9pm and it also rained hard, I was wearing my sandals and its flooding everywhere lol and the bus dropped me off at the side street wherein there's pool of water ugh, it was so cold. My Dad fetched me from there and dropped off at my Lola's house at least I made it hehe.
The Evil subject is starting and is burning all my money. (I really hate COLREND ugh)
Plus, I like my locker at the bottom part so I can sit and think of what to do lol also I prefer the 10th flr lockers, its more peaceful there.
First Plate for the evil subject is "Kids themed" I don't know how he calls it but you can choose either a toy, clothing and etc. I chose clothing since it has a lot of design for inspiration that I can search up on net.


Good thing there is this model that I got from Pinterest, such a big help.
Some progress yay, I think I did great but my Prof did not like the color combination that I did, its ok.
The struggle of shooting the news report and the commercials for SONDESI that night was 8/10 because there were too many hindrance that time lol, there was a "concert"(?) at the 12th floor on to which our location for our news report is there and it contributes so much with our audio and ahhhh there were so many people and we were trying to finish it on time, we even borrowed a last minute battery because our camera died lol.
Gio- News Anchor | Earl - Recordist | Angel - Cam op/Director | Me- tiga-record ng good take and bad takes through excel lol and recordist | Jom - MIA i forgot where he was
to @Queenie keep your hand off your phone daw haha, she was so stressed from her orgs at that time and the only time we hang out is by eating at Topside.

Behind the Scenes of our Commercials 
If you want to watch here's a link that I created especially for this blog post and downloaded the videos that will be mentioned on this blog.

For this (together with the news report and commercials)
We recorded it all first then shoot the videos.
Pinaalis kami dito, bawal daw mag shoot pag walang permit lol.
Nag alay lakad kami after kasi wala kaming masakyan na jeep pabalik ng school hahahuhu poor us.
Hindi ko alam kung PARTDES or HARTDES1 ko assignment tong pag punta sa museum pero iisa lang kasi prof ko dito at pag nag ka klase kami 30 minutes lang.

Ito yung mga time na kailangan ko talaga mag adjust para magkaron ng time na pumunta sa museum, gusto ko sana pumunta sa museum na dahil gusto ko hahaha pero since assignment siya kailangan ko talaga pumunta for that purpose not just to satisfy myself pero kapag ka ganun namamadali kasi ako as long as nagawa ko na kailangan kong gawin I'll leave right away I can't really stroll around the museum all day cause I have to do other things huhu. 

Plus right after my class I went right away sa museum, dude DUDE pawis na pawis ako ang tagal kong nag-intay sa labas grabe ang haba pa nung pila ang init init grabe ang gulo pa nung mga katabi ko and ang daming sumisingit sa pinaka harap like bruh what good.
This was also the week before our Nationals (Competition for Skating) equals to me leaving school for a week, kaya as much as possible I do things in advance para maka sabay ako sa oras lol kung hindi I'll suffer din, so I have to process the excuse form thing pa before hand na ang hirap hirap hagilapin nung pipirma HAHAhuhu haist.
Pagkatapos kong ipasa yung ipapasa ko online about nga sa museum, I went to megamall hoping na aabot ako since Referee Kelvin Nicole is already there, pero even though I left at 5pm 8:34pm wala pa rin ako hay nako talaga hay nako. Baba na rin sana ako sasabay ako sa mga taong bumababa sa jeep sa may tunnel pero maiiwan si taylor hahahuhu in the end umuwi ako, OO UMUWI ako kasi wala na kong aabutan whats good.
Haha I was devastated before sa result nung isa kong event sa race and didn't know what to do or react to the situation, there was a day na instead of riding the tricycle on my way home I just walk through it while reflecting.
Also a reward for myself, after training hard for the past few weeks just before our nationals and not eating at fast foods. Sad that Jollibee doesn't have leg part that time huhu.
Favorite combo ever: Leg part spicy, Fries and Pineapple juice
Pagod na ko, matatapos pa lang yung September.
Day after ng competition (Friday) I already met up with the student I'm helping for a thesis film. He messaged me(Tuesday) while I was still in skating camp so I was shookt (Monday-Wednesday Skating Camp) Thursday - Competition, I met up with him at Friday. 
Bought some clay for my "Alebrije" inspired by the movie Coco for my evil subject again.
Since I was absent last wednesday (COLREND Day) I can't relate kung anong ipapass next meeting even though I asked my friends about it already huhu, I made a gigantic Alebrije dapat kasing laki lang pala ng rubics cube huhu. Effort ko naman though, plus hanggang umaga ko pinapaint yan huhu

You can Sit with us in our Fiesta Table (ft. SONDESI team)
Sa wrist ko na lang sinusulat mga gagawin ko, deprived ba ko sa papel that time? ohmygosh.
Still, dapat nasa taas yung photos na to hehe but kasama rin to sa News Report plus commercials video namin.

Here's the link ulit kung gusto niyo panuorin :
Ipapasa ko na COLREND ko, I'm quite happy and excited because I knew na nagaya ko yung ichura ng coloring book... but Plot twist...
Nasabihan pa ko ng stupid, not following directions daw... ewan ko rin kung bakit hanggang ngayon. Ugh I was so offended, I wanna let this prof know that he's the one who's stupid no, doesn't even appreciate his student's efforts at least try to tell my mistake in a nice way and I will always try.
Reco1 with Jomerz at last hehe we're always planning this every term, muntik nanaman ma postponed pero since nakabayad na kami di na namin mapopostpone hehe.
I love fotogra, the right picture I sent it to my BFF lang kasi he was asking what I'm doing kaya I can't talk to him yet. 

PRANK VIDEO SHOOT(for SONDESI)
Pagod na pagod ulit lol, kasi laging fail and nahihiya kami hahahuhu hindi kasi kami magaling manloko chos huhu pero inabot kami ng ilang days to shoot this prank video hahaha it was fun though na feel yung pressure kung sino yung mag eedit that night and everyone is basically tired na.
AUDITIONS for "KOSA"
Selfie muna bago ko magasgasan si Taylor. I'm so sorry huhu

Mga gastusin ko ulit sa Evil Subject
Pagod na pagod kami ni Jai naghahanap ng papa print-an tapos naghahanap din kami ng app na pwede mag edit ng "pixelize" photo and our prof is again triggered na NoT fOLLowING dIrECtIOns"  mga estudyante niya. Wala din si Airalih that time huhu the struggle of attending this class is so real, have to really drag myself.

Helped Madame Lea, for their Martial Law themed film for DGFILM1
After the shoot I went to class and went "almost home" to do my fotogra light trail assignment at the footbridge together with my Dad because I'm scared hahahuhuhu I'm so tired, TY Dad hehe.

Ang theme ng Evil Subject ko this time is maging sapatero.
Sobrang dami kong ginagawa na I had a breakdown, my dad offered to help me huhu, he did 90% of it, I just painted everything huhu... eh I don't know how to freaking creating a freaking sneakers out of paper sa dami kong ginagawa WhY DO u WanT to b thE cENtER of My W0rLd COLREND?!! kasi he was lyk "again" puts his attention to my work again "who made this?""not following directions nanaman" "oh ano yung instruction?" so I was like "I know the instructions Sir, Men's shoes, size(--), why? can't you accept it pano kung pang tropical themed yan?" so he was like "..." and proceeded on grading it.
I also have to drop by at the hospital before colrend because some of my schoolmates are doing a location scout for their film, so I have to meet them before colrend. I finished painting my box just a few hours before submission. I can't help it, I fell asleep the night before.

Also the painting on top of my pixel one, was like "I'm so done" with this subject protest, I thought everybody was also rushing with their painting that they don't have time to blend colors but I'm the only one who has this burned like colors of these models. While he was cutting that part of my magazine even, he told me "my gosh, kung ganto muka ko di ako maglalakas ng loob mag model" and I'm like Uhm Ok? prof just cut it ok. Kasi he has to cut some part, tapos you'll paste the left out part sa illustration board and trace the part na nawala then copy the color.
Bathroom Dance Music Video for our SONDESI Subject
Directed and Edited by Angelprocks
Watch Here:
Foil pala yung nasa ulo namin as head dress, low budget lang po tayo mga kaibigan.

Assignment ko nanaman pumunta ng museum either HARTDES1 or PARTDES to lol for a Midterm Project
Thanks to My Dad for coming with me all my friends are busy hahahuhu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helped Gio's group for DOOMSDAY as their actress, I'm trying my best to act for friends these past few terms, because If you can't act yourself how can you direct also its fun to practice too for some additional skill, I'm too shy to attend for more workshops though I attended one before hehe it was fun.
Here's a copy that I got from Gio :
at SDA Parking lot

me trying not to cry because of my evil subject's midterm project demand
then i sent my mom an "im okAy" picture huhu
then continued my grief
2:40 ang pasok pero "paalis" pa lang ako
I'm not usually late, but if I'm late it's because I'm doing something beforehand or something came up and my last resort for being late is because I'm feeling lazy, which doesn't happen usually lol because you can't turn back time.
Some odd midterms from natura2 and fotogra.
lol natura2 good thing im done w/ u 2, fotogra we have to follow our prof's son on what to do with our camera, but we didnt know that it was his son at first. We were instructed to go to the other room where his son is located and take his portrait.
This was the time I was so tired from prod stuff and I was about to cross the road from Jollibee to Starbucks but then I received a message from this girl if I already ate dinner (on to which I haven't) we met up and thought of a place to eat, we just hang out and ate good food, though both of us are stressed and doesn't really talk to each other that much since we're busy messaging other people :( that we have to respond to. (or else things will be delayed)
Reward from competition from my Dad, thank you so much I love these minis!!
I haven't really had the time to reward myself since the competition, I got bombarded and overwhelmed with so many things that I didn't even thought about it anymore.
I got the contracts notarize already people, be proud of me because I don't know these stuffs but I made the first level of being a "PM" I guess...

It's also my first time(not really) to be away like super far AWAY from my house with total strangers (though not really too, since they are my schoolmates lol) 
 
Chris is giving a shout out to her crush
Some BTS pictures of Day 1 Shoot
So nag withdraw ako for payment for things as part of my job for this film, at the place they call "Bayan" good thing I brought shannon with me huhu, After we got the money we were ready to go back to "Bankers Village" umo-o yung jeep samin na papunta siyang Bankers Village pero sobrang tagal na wala pa kami, until binaba niya kami sa "Bankers Village 3(?)" para kaming nasa movie that time na binaba sa isang lugar na walang masyadong tao tapos harapan pa namin mismo yung punerarya(?) and we were just staring at it and we were shaking because both of us are below 20% na with no powerbanks, we called Direk, DP, AD most of them just woke up, means we have to do something we rode a jeep back again and it was already rush hour then we reached a destination and rode a jeep again and again and again I was like regretting my choices in life but I'm glad Shannon is there to think of a way for us to get back to where we came from, it was a very memorable tiring but fun experience, I've never been that lost in my entire life. Even though I'm kinda lost when visiting another country alone, this one's different. You have your time as your competitor, we have to be back at some certain time because they need Shannon (our PD) and also our battery is dying, the sun is gone, we dont know what to do and we're so far from the location. It was a very "OH MY WHAT TO DO" experience.
Fresh pa ba kayo guys

3 am challenge with Chris' favorite, Gerome
I almost fell asleep sa couch because dude all nighterS, cant do that atleast i need an hour to sleep my stamina is crying
some BTS photos pa, ayoko na mag caption basta 2 nights and 3 days yan mga kaibigan.
wrap for day 1!!
i felt fresh and clean again after not taking a bath for a day
When my Dad fetched me I was like:
me: na miss mo ba ko daddy?
dad: hehe tagal mo nawala eh
me: di pa ko naliligo dad hahahha
dad: kaya pala
me: Grabe HAHAHA
This is our past time (eating) (its a  necessity too no), featuring SONDESI team
plus yay Ice cream
 
left photo: pagod lang talaga ako guys wala pa kong matinong tulog
right: ang dami ko pang biniling 10'15, 15'20 pala kailangan hay
Well, the Director told me to go to QC to arrange these things and meet with the police officers and ask for at least 4 that can be an extra for the film and a Mobile Car. Had to write a letter of course, then went to the precinct and saw some prisoners in person (Dude IM shookt again kasi I have to go up and have to pass by them its so scary) it was brown out pa ata or nag titipid sila ng kuryente that time kaya it was so dark, so scary, my dad can't come with me kasi we don't have a parking.

A Psupt. texted me the approved confirmation from the head later in the afternoon, after we went there. My Dad and I ate lunch and he dropped me off to school. What a long travel from south bruh.

Our gas tank feels empty and shaking from all the places I've been going to, for the past few weeks.
FOTOGRA Stuffs with Jomerz
Took photos with our Professor

Photos that Jom took for me as his subject, because we have to print and submit it.
  
Photo that our prof took
I printed our photos
Another night. Another meeting.
we hang out to eat, this president is visiting to the states ayee
BTS Photos from Day 2 shoot of KOSA
with the bbys!
yUMMerZ i love this place so much
i saw my favorite floof lang sa caf after a hundred years
Photos of me and my COLREND taken for granted artworks
It needs a lot of exposure here on my blog because frustration, sweat and tears were very much included in creating these paintings.
Haha pinadala ni Airalih yung illustration nung papaint-an niya kung kanino mang drawing yan, and ngayon ko lang na discover kung pano nag wowork yung Grab epxress, that's when I felt like I can't always be updated with the technology nowadays oh noooOOoo.
BRAGGING RIGHTS ko lang na first time kong maka 99 sa COLREND,
 I colored this drawing and had to follow the color that the owner put out. I guess I just got that grade because my prof didn't see my face submitting it to him. I really think he's prejudice of me for not following the directions last time.
I went to southmall that time when I ate that donut and took this 6pm picture, I remembered receiving texts from a person who's likely to betray and let down a group of people by the end of this blog. 
Night walk to a convenience store aye aye
my dad didn't even noticed i left whOops

I went to Festival Mall
Felt like I was free from that "obligation" but up until I'm buying my milk tea, I still received a phone call again but well... I don't know it doesn't primarily concern me, that thing... it just felt like I'm tied to it and can't breathe.I kinda burs-ted and said "Please call me if its really important, I've been receiving messages or even phone calls everyday for a whole month already can you please leave this day, just this day for me."  That was one time I turned off the airplane mode of my phone and it rang. I also left my social media accounts that they can contact me, all I need is 1 day... just 1 day to rest my brain. My emotions and my brain can't contain what's happening.
Anyways I just bought something that I thought was really nice, and bought some good food and some good view.
Candies I received after training, it was so good like the ones you eat when you ride the plane or some random chinese snack that tastes good. But then after an hour my stomach ain't feelin it so just before Queenie and I went out for a stroll after my training I let it ALL out first. Then ate some again while I'm on my way home, then when I arrived at home... dude my stomach is literally dying huhuhuhu. It's still yummy though :(
Went shopping with this girl for his NYC starter pack
COME SIT WITH US FT. SONDESI TEAM
the healthy and the yummerz
Ice Cream Sesh again with Angel, She loves Ice Cream.
same choncy. same.
The other paper refers to the list of numbers my introvert self was calling for how many times to get a deal at least an affordable one for the budget. I did that for quite some time too tapos biglang mag cacancel.

My first resort was to go to u-mall before for the van rental, the referred me sa may nearby university, that's when I got the first van rental the second one is I contacted it... well I remembered it now again.

 It was embarrassing because my name is being presented out there tapos unexpected things happen, in the end who'll be sorry, me. You know why it got toxic, its because of how things happened that shouldn't  have happened. If it was prevented in the first place, those who were in control should've known. My pride is like protesting so bad that night to say sorry but well, that was not the deal, I had to say Sorry for something I did not caused to happen. But as courtesy diba, in behalf of an a*****e. (If you can't relate to what I'm saying, don't worry it's just a way for me to let out my feelings to a certain phase of this term that dragged my esteem) (and It's something I should remember that I have to prevent not to happen again) (its just not me, I don't want to say it if I didn't do it) Well gotta move on.
Had to drop by at the hospital again then COLREND life
Keychain from Jomerz and Sir Bong developed the photo that he took of me
Thankful of this day
Supposed to be last shoot na to.
Plus di ko makakalimutan yung evaluation, matitikman mo ang paghihiganti ng api!! joke!! siyempre abangers tayo sa part na yan

Bumili na rin ako ng bagong enevelopes, because I went to the gym with my teammate before with my 1st set of envelopes, I must've left it there, I kept on looking for it pero wala, but atleast I got these now.
Salamat sa pa-Pomelo ni AD
after 1 week ko pa siya nakain though, masarap pa rin naman
May training pa ko the day after this very late night shoot, Imagine I was there very early pa to check on sa list pa.
signs na I need some rest naman

Anyways, from last night's shoot I woke up sa time ng call time, I'm very sorry.
I was really out of my mind during training I even fell so hard that I hit my head and my teammate almost sliced me because I did not fell properly huhu prolly my fault too I don't know huhuhu

It was that time I received a long-ass message about a rage of some unimportant, ungrateful person.
Thanks to my teammates for comforting me.

After that, the shoot was cancelled.
Well the van rental yun haah. I have to apologize nanaman what's new.
I was so tired, I wanna go home and cry and ready to let go this project because it too much
 
meeting nanaman.
Then yay shoot with these girls (Lea and Anikka)
It's for their Perfect Project 2, Horror Genre
I'm wearing a topside costume hehehehehehe love it.

The time I asked something from sports dev, but all I can ask lang pala is an excuse form, that's it when you're not playing for the school.

Topside with Chris!!
2nd to the last meeting of SONDESI then may pa lecture sa cinema
always yummerz with Direk Angelprocks
eto na lang bumubuhay sakin, plus i love you gyoza. you make life a little easier.
yung ilang araw na project ng colrend, na ang daming conditions hay mix mo sa  ganto, mix mo sa ganyan, so light tapos dark tapos dark dark like AGHHHGHHGHHG 
I was planning on painting it na lang sa hospital pero I was too late na din, kaya di na rin umabot.
commercial langs~~ bagong pintura hehehe visit now~ shameless plug
pasa ko na lang next week hay plus jai and airalih huhu where u @ guys
my fave went to SDA just for me to take her picture for my photography class awwww huhu thank you so much. love you always.

bc JOM didn't attend = me, no friend to take photo as my subject
he's in school tho, look at him, eating diet skyflakes.
yummerz Baliwag with SONDESI incomplete
and we're so fucking DONE mga dudes.
WTC with Chris, plus oo scrininshot ko yan from his story
I go to Noel's Bazaar yearly, its just that huhu my mom and brother are not in the Ph already kaya I don't know the reason why I should go there if I have festival mall naman near me, but since Chris tags me along to go, we went and it was so goood still love noel's bazaar and first time ko sumakay dun sa bagong jeep haha
(me last year 2017)

aye well, medyo makapal na yung muka ko sa colrend kaya mag papass pa rin ako kahit late na, since magshoshoot yung schoolmates ko dito na rin muna ko sa loc para if they need anything they can just tell me, pero nung first day inenjoy ko lang the whole day yung aircon and slept lol the next day natapos ko naman na hanggang gabi hehehe
just chillin
whatsup whatsup
hello from my cutie butchi
yessssss mag sstart na tayo
 
(punta na lang po ulit me pag kailangan ko pumunta hehehehehe)
kung naulit na tong ice cream with sondesi team so sorz pero yun nga masarap yung ice cream kaya on happy days we eat ice cream and on sad days pwedeng pwede rin
ay oh. di papala tapos ang meeting yo.
Interior design naman ako this week sa COLREND, wala pala akong grade kasi not following directions daw ako dapat daw grey yung gilid. 
Helping Jom with OUR Fotogra subject kasi ABSENT SIYA last time/
photos that he took
also on Wednesdays we wear pink with Chris yay!!
i love pink
malapit na matapos guys kapit lang konting captions na lang, inaantok na din kasi ako hahaha 1 am na dito lol
tamang jog lang muna bago tayo mag compete at tamang peek lang sa pa bazaar ng village
daan lang din muna sa greenhills para may gawing hindi ginagawa sa mall hahahahaha joke, and daan lang din kay kuya JR for some important stuff

siyempre meeting nanaman.hay kelan ba matatapos. tanong ko din yan sa sarili ko non.

naka 46 missed calls din ako sa dad ko huhuhuhu naka airplane mode daw pala kasi siya huhu
i got this new lipstick langs hehe
Last minute errands before I fly to Indonesia for the Asian Open Trophy Competition
Pasok muna sa SONDESI bago mag paint ng COLREND at mag flight (hindi papala ko nag iimpake that time)

Fast forward na natin to 1 week, so nakabalik na ko from IND
1am ng wednesday, ipapasa pa yung Colrend finals, hanggang dulo triggeredt siya.

Topside yummers after a very heavy subject
hahaha pinapalitan na nila yung key chains nila
and yung circle, twinning kami ni angel ng laruan sa sondesi, on today's episode sa mga bagay na hindi namin kailangan
re shoot of these girls' perf proj, still rooting for em'!!
may pa secret santa ang SONDESI team
Ice cream sesh (oo feel ko na upload ko na to sa taas pero malayo na yun mashado from here to delete it)


Thesis Defense Day
watched my friend's dance thesis and saw padre damaso/ my groupmate before sa joseriz, Jerry!
linis linis na ng locker
Christmas shopping fro angelerZ
Last day of school
This was the last day of SONDESI, enjoyed it so much!
All in all, I must say it was a very draining term but without these people that I have mentioned in this post, I wouldn't make it and also to my family who keeps on inspiring me to do my best. I wouldn't forget the new experiences that I have gained, skills I'm still learning, friends that will continue to cherish. But, most of all I gave my best sa COLREND ahahahaha and I thank you

kung may typo, grammatical error or what sa blog post let it go haha
after 2 days i went to my fam, to celebrate the holidays

thanks for reading fam

MAG THITHIRD YEAR NA KO THIS TIME!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts