What I've been up to during the first 2 months of the Pandemic

There were quite a lot things the pandemic made me do, which I don't usually do as a past time, but during the first 2 months of the pandemic, I was really into looking for a purpose or for me to do something.

Around May 2020, people are still testing waters on how learning through online can be pushed through despite the ingoing pandemic, that we thought was just a 1 week suspension of classes that turned into almost a year.

I am on my last year in college so I only have to compile my files for my on the job training and submit it at the same time finish my thesis, but during that time they aren't offering such courses yet and still thinking of ways on how to go about with learning in the new normal.

Good thing I was able to pick up some skills that I have yet to hone and these are the things I did during the first two months of the pandemic.

1.Stitching
- I was even close to buying an embroidery starter pack but then it was too expensive so I just used all that I have and drew on to a piece of clothing and started making stitches as an art form.



2. Painting and Urban Sketching
- I am not really a pro at both but I really dig the urban sketching thing since I got inspired by a Facebook friend of mine whose really good at it, Though I may still at the beginner level, I would like to explore it more in the future.
I even got into using my pastel crayons

3. Took Care of My Dad's Plant and a Butterfly
My Dad bought an american lemon plant from Tagaytay last March 2019 and I tried my hardest to take care of it but eventually it died... a butterfly even made it as its home but died as well... but then I kept the butterfly's remains and put it inside my book to preserve it.


4. I Got Into Reading Again
- I am not that much of a bookworm but I am proud that I at least finished 1 book, I am still trying to finish the books that I have left unread but sometimes my mind just drifts away and I don't know if I am still into the thing that I'm reading or it's already my thoughts being allover the place.
5. Food Experiment
- Since I am not really a pro in cooking or more like doesn't know know much about cooking, I decided to watch tutorials on how to make most of the foods I used to eat and now being deprived because my Dad used to cook it for me and I felt bad since I don't know how to cook that time, so I used most of my time experimenting and cooking different kinds of food may it be for breakfast, dinner, merienda or some snacks.


How about  you? What were the things you did during the first few months of the pandemic?

Comments

Popular Posts