Last Day Out Before The Pandemic Outbreak

Last March 12, 2020 (Thursday) I went out to visit my Dad and also dropped by at the hospital to check how are my Titas doing. They even gave 1 sack of rice that time.
It was a good day to visit my Dad at the cemetery, it wasn't that long since he passed away during that time and I would visit him every week, Thursday to be specific since that is the day I find it convenient to go out and visit him as I don't have classes.

I dropped by at Martinez Hospital first to check my Titas and they even gave me 1 sack of rice and told me to come back again soon because they will be giving another sack, but I know that 1 sack that they gave is probably good for me for a year's stock.
After I dropped by there, I went to the cemetery and saw that Kuya Abel (my dad's caretaker at the cemetery and friend of him as well) cleared out the flowers that I gave to my Dad from his 40 Days. Those were the best batch of flowers I have ever bought, in my opinion because of how colorful they are and didn't know that they would still be colorful even after the dry off. Back then dried flowers were not that much of a thing. Most people are into dalgona coffee and making ube pandesal.
As I was about to head home, I went to the gas station and took this very beautiful bright sky, and I was also scrolling through my news feed that there have been news that our President will be declaring a lockdown anytime soon, that's why we have to stock supplies, and so I went to the hypermarket and also got my supplies, I never knew few days after that day, the normal that we once knew is already gone.

Comments

Popular Posts