My Cousin's 12th Birthday

Just last week, we celebrated my cousin's 12th birthday at their house. Never knew in a year he'll be turning into a teenager already! Oh how time flies so fast. 

I've come to realized that as I grow older and meet people who are older than me as well, don't usually celebrate their birthdays anymore but I guess it's still depending with how busy they are, the social class or their priorities are being considered. I also rarely see 30+ years olds on my timeline having a big celebration, I am not sure if it's because I am not part of that age bracket yet or it's because we have reached such milestones like being a teenager or turning 18 or 21 and after that it's just like another year that passes by that you just survived and got a year older.

As we grow old, we realized more of what we need than what we want. Even during Christmas, I couldn't even think of what I want now even if I would have the money to buy a thing I couldn't think of any. During my 18th birthday, My family's gift to me is a ticket to Bangkok, and usually girls who turn 18 have a what they call "debut" wherein there's a big celebration, like a banquet. We all have different likes and dislikes because that's how we were made but then as years go by even during Christmas, I feel like travelling is much more worth it than having to receive overly priced gifts and sometimes there would be instance that you have the money and you know what you want to buy and you buy it even if there's no occasion like a birthday or Christmas.


Here are our photos last November 21, 2020 from my cousin- Kevin's 12th Birthday
This is me and Ron
My cousins and some of cousin's cousins
 The Titos of Antipolo
Mama Ruby and Tita Gina and Mama Ruby's Sister in laws
The 2 kulit puppers - Chewy and Hachi
Cake from Chewy for Kevin
Thank you all for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts