My Thoughts on Billie Eilish's Perfume

 


Ever since October 2019, I've been listening to some of Billie Eilish's songs. Fast forward to January 2020, I could still remember that day... around 2nd week of January before my Dad passed away and the last day he drove me to school. I took a photo of the sky and added "Everything I Wanted" by Billie Eilish IG music on the photo.
I remembered it being a very calm and nice day with a feeling of content and how things are going on my way till a few days passed by, everything changed.

It's so weird how sometimes we plan so much inside of our heads thinking it will work out the way we plan to but it isn't always the case.

Even if we do fall, we will always find a way to get back up, because life does have it ups and downs, it's inevitable.

Even if I am not a "super fan" of Billie Eilish, and yes I know a few of her songs and I enjoy it but not know all of it. I am still happy that I got to support her and got this because of the memory that I hold from listening to her songs and the impact it gave me that made this purchase special.

Comments

Popular Posts