The Liebster Award : Discover New Blogs


  The Liebster Award is passed around the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 followers. This is simply a way of getting to know each other and gain friends as well ! . I got Tagged by Maxine of The Cam Cat which is really cool because I really don't have a clue how did she discovered my blog but I guess I need to discover more blogs as well to be tag on my "Liebster Award".


  So this is How it go I've read Maxine's blog and the Liebster Award is somewhat a chain message passed to one blogger to another. It's main goal is to help bloggers all around the world to connect and to let them know more about you're blog.  


Mechanics

1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions asked
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Create 11 questions for them to answer
5. Notify your nominees

~ Q U E S T I O N S ~


1.) What/Who Inspired you to start a blog?

   I got inspired to start blogging because of Ate Vern and Verniece Enciso and also because of my other skate mates (Emee,Riana and Ate Chloe)
2.)Life Goals?
  
  First, I want to inspire and be a role model to my fellow teens , I wanna use my talent in Blogging and Vlogging as a stepping stone to be able to help them in the future. 2nd, I wanna be a car drifter it may somewhat sound dangerous but I think its very challenging cause you really need a fast reaction time and a really great timing. 3rd, I wanna be a psychiatrist someday and have "my own" clinic or hospital and many more soon... 

3.)What do you see in yourself after 10 years?
  I'll be 25 yrs. Old by then, Well I think I already have my own job and earn my own money , and help my parents manage our business.Graduated college and met tons of great people. 

4.)What qualities do you look for a friend?

  Attitude & Personality definitely  

5.)Places you've wished you could visit?

  I wanna visit all the states of America ! , Canada , Paris , Bulgaria , Germany , Italy , Europe , Japan , Thailand , Indonesia , Hong Kong , Singapore ,Vietnam , Malaysia , China and more !!

6.)If you could be someone for a day, who would you be?

  I wanna be Lady Gaga for a Day ! like come to think of it , wear crazy but fashionable in clothes, being able to inspire people (I'LL DO A FOLLOW SPREE LOL) ,having a beautiful voice and being confident. 

7.)What's your Lazy day outfit?

  Just a T-Shirt and a Short

8.)If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

  I go to MOA Skating rink and skate alone

9.)If you could ask someone to read your blog, who would you ask?

  Weird Question , haha but I just ask almost "all" the peeps on all of my social media to read my blog but I think i would ask Greyson Chance to read my blog though he's a guy haha.

10.)If you had the voice to speak for the people who are being bullied, people who aren't treated right, what would be the first thing you would do?

  I Would be the one who will defend them from the bullies and I will create a campaign about "anti-bullying"

11.)Any hidden talents?

  I can play flute 


---------------------------------------
 I Nominate

Annie of My Life on Ice
Julia of Crescented
Ate Shiela of Hackneyed
Ate Chloe of Very Chloe
Emee of Emee's Mind
Nika of Heartless

Please let me know when you've posted your answers so I can check it out!


My Questions for you are:
1. Do you like your hair tied up or not ?
2. What made you start blogging ?
3. Are you satisfied with the look of your blog atm ?
4. Do you watch beauty gurus on Youtube like macbarbie07 ?
5. What are your 3 must have beauty products?
6. How did you decide on the title of your blog ?
7. Which blogs do you check daily?
8. Heels or Flats ?
9. Do you have a pet ? If so do you dress them up ?
10.When and What age did you started blogging ?
11. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you've written so far? Give us the link. 
Have a Great Day !
Corinne Molly

Comments

  1. super thank you girl for the award!!! here's the link to my post check it out ;) http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts