Johnny Rockets

  For this year's Birthday Celebration of My Brother "I" yes "I" decided to go to Johnny Rockets to celebrate his Birthday ( I always pick the place where we'll (me and my family) will eat that's why) 

   After School we headed to GreenHills Shopesville and I just bought some random things and looked for a gift for my brother probably just a random shirt.
Then we went to Johnny Rockets and Man, their Burger is amazing and their American Fries as well , its very yummy ! and the staffs were so accommodating I even danced with them which is totally embarrassing but I had tons of fun (I will be uploading the full video on My Youtube Vlog Channel). The staffs dances every 15minutes I think.. and I think that's really awesome way to entertain your customers Johnny Rockets !. I ordered Vanilla Shake for my Drink while My Mom ordered for a strawberry one and its very delicious its not yo ordinary shake that has small or medium-sized ice it tastes like ice cream !. And I would definitely come back Soon . Then after eating I took a picture with a Statue Look A Like man , ever since I was a kid i really wanna try to have a picture with them (statue look a like peeps) and I can say man, their job is hard with all that paintings and stuffs.

Headband Landmark , Dress Surplus , Necklace Nava , Shoes Charles and Keith


























Comments

  1. Okay, I'm drooling over the shake!! Hahaha. Belated Happy Birthday Molly! :) x

    Vianne x
    www.viannedelrosario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean Belated Happy Birthday to your brother hahaha!

      Delete
    2. Haha Thank you Ate Vianne !! :)

      Delete
  2. Seems like you really had fun!! :)
    I didn't know you were a figure skater until now. HAHA My little cousin is a figure skater too. She competed in Summer Skate 2014, did you? :)
    Also, I fixed my join this site/follow button so I hope you can join my blog!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha really ? cool we should skate each other soon !! Yes I Did :)

      Ohh Yeah I already saw it and I just joined your site Good thing you already fixed it ! what's your twitter ?

      Delete
    2. I am not that good compared to my little cousin but I can skate better now thanks to her and she's just 6! HAHA My twitter is @thisissammied :) Feel free to tweet me.

      Delete
  3. nice blog
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food looks delish! will definitely try this next time i go to manila :) happy birthday to your brother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is !! you should try it sometime ! :) Thank You !

      Delete
  5. Belated happy birthday! You look stunning in your LBD :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts