Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lazy Daisy

 
Do you ever get in those moods where you don't feel like reading and you don't feel like being on the internet and you don't feel like watching a show and you don't feel like sleeping.
That "I Feel so Lazy today" that you are just motivated to do nothing. Sometimes people mistakenly call it as a lazy day but we can turn it to a day of relaxation or a day to appreciate things. Why not try a day without gadgets and just appreciate all the simple things around you without those hindrances and communicate with people or even hang-out with your furry pal , Do you still remember the last time you guys played ? its time to make it up to your furry pals , instead of wasting your whole day lying on your bed and staring at the ceiling. Why not brainstorm about something interesting ? like start a Youtube Channel , Create a Blog , Donate your clothes and make a difference. Your world doesn't revolve with gadgets , in fact you can live without it so Why not have a break and don't use them for a day or two ?

Dress - Surplus , Stockings - Canada , Shoes - Landmark , Bracelet - Pinkbox















 Add me on Snapchat : corinnemolly
Follow Me on Instagram : corinnemolly
Follow me on My Personal Account on Twitter : corinnemolly
==========================================================================

7 comments:

  1. Very good points...usually this is what my weekends are like, and I have a vacation coming up, meaning there will be lots of "lazing around." ;)
    Love your dress! The flowers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute <3 Love your smile!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Best Blogging Buddies Award :)

    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/2015/02/tags.html

    ~Lydia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas. I've been a bit lazy myself lately and I'm getting back into blogging. Love your outfit, by the way!
    --Rebecca at
    The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thoughts about appreciating simple things. Those are good reminders!
    Also, great pictures. I love your dress!
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all need one of those days once in a while. Imagine if we didn't take a "lazy" day....... no thanks.

    love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)