Big Bad Wolf 2020


 It's actually my first time to attend Big Bad Wolf book fair since it was established in the Philippines as I am not actually informed before that there are other book fairs that also exists other than the famous "MIBF" or Manila International Book Fair that happens every September.

My friend Queenie told me that we should drop by and look for good books and the plus side is the prizes are cheaper compared to when you buy it at your local bookstore, sometimes you can't even find the book that you're looking for in there. 

We ate lunch first then we went inside and split together and agreed to see each other after we go around the place. I even saw Shaira Luna and Sir Joey. All in all I got 5 books and a Picasso puzzle that I later on started and finished after 4 hrs right after I got home. We both bought that puzzle to burn some of our time at home.

I got the Grief Survival Book, Swimming Home, Rene Descartes Book, Freud on the Couch and lastly Go figure. I also liked the World War posters book but didn't bought due to cost cutting purposes. So far I finished the book Swimming Home and on my 1/4 with the Grief survival book because I just can take it sometimes when I read it and can't help but tear up. Overall it was a fun day with Queenie, I just wished our other friend was there with us though, hello to Kristle!
 This was us taking a selfie because we couldn't find anyone that can take our photo and people just keep on coming and coming to take a pose and we can't get the right timing for our turn (lol)
 Thanks to Queenie for taking these photos of me
 Some photos from the book fair



 A  lowkey dark photo of us
 Finished this after 4 hrs!
Queenie and I plans to frame our puzzle once we all get back to normal and be able to find a frame for it.
 Here are the things that I got:

Comments

Popular Posts