Arcade Not Unlike The Ones We Have

Before I went back to Manila last January 12, 2020, My Mom and I cherished our last few days together again before I go back to school for my last two semesters that time, this was 2 days before the flight and I am just overwhelmed on how I just saw it now amidst going here all the time.
Let's start off first with breakfast ofcourse prepared by My Mom, I also loved it since whenever I prepare my own breakfast now it's just the food that are available and even back then when My Dad was still alive he used to prepare it everyday for me.
And so we ran out of places to go to since we've been to all the most "LA" places in LA for a few times to take new photos again, so we decided to go to Puente Mall, the mall near our place, literally just one bus away.

My Mom and I bought some pasalubongs as a traditional Filipino family that we are and strolled around for a few hours and we discovered this huge arcade that is hidden.

There weren't a lot of people, In fact I guess there are only 10 or less of us in there but every machine is working which is awesome. In the Philippines, may it be packed or not there will always be some machines that are not working or doesn't even release tickets just after you worked hard earning it. That can be frustrating.
It was literally empty and malls usually are really for essentials for people in here so people just buy what they need and leave they are already done with what they have to do or buy. People are being paid per hour and every hour spent is important may it be to go out and work, buy essentials or get a little a bit of rest. Just like that time when we went here My brother is out working that's why he couldn't join us, he joins us whenever he can and My Mom does so too and that's when we go around and bond as a family. But usually we really plan important holidays thoroughly.
Here are some of the photos that My Mom took while we're at the arcade











Their Bowling arena is really spacious and clean as well, but the problem is just that there aren't that much people, especially we went there on a weekday but even so I couldn't stop and wonder why ours, in the Philippines are packed any time. But I guess as other people say "some people go to the mall to cool down" because of our weather, and I couldn't agree more.
I even took a photo of the price list so that when the time comes that my brother is already available we already have a reference on how much we will spend or what package should we avail.  
Here's me and My Mom at the newly opened department store at Puente Mall, trying our cute black hats.

Since we went there last January, they are really quick in removing the Christmas tree once December has left the calendar. The mall is just really empty, most malls are. But I couldn't but think, whoa good thing our favorite mall hasn't been bankrupt yet despite every shop ever inside are closing.
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular Posts