How Do People Get Sponsorhips Through Instagram?

I've always wondered why people, or how people, get sponsorships on Instagram even if all they do is post photos, though they might not be the so called bloggers and vloggers that you see that worked at every content ever. I feel like I can call them solely as an influencer and I want to share to you my thoughts about it.
Please don't mind that 2015 photo manipulation of mine.

On YouTube or even on my blog, I've received some stuffs or even received cash in return to promote something but I've always wondered on how someone with just an ample amount of followers can get to be an ambassador of a shop or promote a delicate piece or a pretty dress and these are just a bunch of my thoughts about the said topic.

I personally haven't had any offers probably because of my feed or my following or maybe just Im on private account but you see there are lots of factors involved on how someone can get stuffs to promote or even earn money on instagram.

I'm really puzzled on how people make lots of money through Instagram or get these free stuffs without having to own a Youtube Channel or even a blog or something that they would be known for. But then I realized, either it's because of the huge amount of people that are following them, or because of their feed and usually these so called "sponsors" send these influencers to promote their small businesses or even growing businesses in that way both parties involved benefits.

And I guess if you want to be one of those people who gets these free stuffs or even get paid to promote something, it's not always having a niche or a good feed as well, but your following must at least be 2k or 4k or even beyond that which is way better. Influencer is not just a word, now that I've come to realized that but I guess they are people who really gets to influence their followers to do what they asks them to do in a way that has limitations to at least buy this or buy that or follow me here or there, but anyhow I've kinda resolved my own question by answering it with this conclusion that I've made.

I've been following this couple from abroad and I am really into peeking... together with their followers on how their dream house would look like because it's such a beautiful house a really huge one and they are slowly putting pieces of furniture inside and their pool is being constructed, scrolling through the comment section I saw people asking on what do they do for a living or what does her husband do and how lucky they are to have such money to built a very extravagant house and I don't know if the most liked comment is even true but we'll stick to that, the comment was about how the girl earns money whenever her followers buy items that she promotes which is really awesome in my point of view on how you could just try on things or post it on instagram and its just crazy how someone get paid a lot for doing that. 

There are also people that, they might have huge following but they only pick the ones that they believe in the product and I guess that is one way on how a good influencer prosper and how they keep on getting trusted sponsors, creating trust in each other just like in any other relationship.

But all in all, it must be really good to earn money or get free stuffs through instagram promotion.

Comments

Popular Posts