Last Hurrah for Summer !
Not ready to let go of the vacation ? Here are 10 more things to do before school starts !
- Decide on your back-to-school hairstyle.
- Put together a first-day-of-school playlist to get you out of bed.
- Read one last just-for-fun book before the next 10 months of textbooks.
- Schedule an all-day (or all-weekend) bonding session with the family member you'll miss the most.
- Eat all the fruits summer has to offer --- the fresher (from the tree, not in the juice box), the better.
- Paint your fingernails and toenails all different colors.
- Plan a last-hurrah sleepover with your summer friends and invite your school friends so they can meet and mingle.
- Personalize your school stuff with the crafting skills you learned over the summer. Didn't learn any ? it's not too late to start ! .
- Put together a summer of '13 video. Interview summer friends , tell the stories behind your summer souvenirs... it's like a moving scrapbook !.
- Grab a new School Planner :).