U.S. VISA INTERVIEW ! 4/30/13

We meet up in Starbucks, then Jesley and I took pictures cause we are super bored and the wifi has a password. After that ,  Kuya Rudette arrived after 100 years then we went to U.S. embassy
and fall in line like in a LONG LINE xD , but it was fast so no worries :D , then in the first line My mom forgot to put the passport in the envelope so my brother run to get it like asdfghjkl and I'm really nervous after that yay! we go inside already then put our bags in a scanner then they detected something in my bag lol i forgot to give my earphones and headphones to my mom so it stayed there -,- , with my tita's flashlight lol , cause gadgets are forbidden inside , perfumes and others.. LOL like we are really bored there xD , so we fall in line again as a team then take picture in the picture thingy for our form then after we sit down for a few minutes and wait for our number to be called and after we got called we enter in this room and it is so relaxing lol jk I'm so nervous because of the zircon xD , so yeah someone just interviewed us for the 1st time to staple our picture in there then we sit far... then we got called again and we are treated as a VIP lol how lucky XD , then 2nd interview with an american girl it's like Say your name and your date of birth then some fingerscan then after we fall in line for the last time asdfghjkl we got interviewed at first as a team then after we got interviewed by two's then yay ! WE ALL GOT APPROVED :DD , then after that we go back to starbucks cause our cars are parked in there and we go to Aristocrat for Lunch Tbh i don't like their foods like i've been there last 2010 and i just ordered some soup cause as i've said before i don't like there... , so kuya rudette and her mom and moen go with us (i mean in our car) , so some chitchats and some picture takings and after that we go home already and Coach is with us and we drop him in the manila city hall for his cedula or what.
PICTURES ! :
 JESLEY AND ME AT STARBUCKS :)





After the interview :D and I'm like asdfghjkl 

 Kuya Rudette , her Mom, MEE , Jesley , Cacai's Mom Cacai and on the back wearing brown Tita Shayne
 WITH COACH ARNEL :D

 APPROVED :D !







 Hey Guys ! :D , we're here in Aristocrat , ohh hey there Car xD

 HEY THERE BOY IN THE BACK , ACTING LIKE A PHOTO BOMBING BOSS XD







 MY OUTFIT :3
 I'm in the Driver's seat :D
 yeahh :D
Just LOOK at my EYES XDD

My Sched.:
Starbucks
U.S. Embassy
Starbucks
Aristocrat
Manila City Hall (drop coach :) )
LTO
Home :D

Follow me so we can Chat errr Day
Twitter : @GreysonUkelele/@enchancercorine
Instagram : @corinnemolly
Ask.Fm : http://ask.fm/CorinneMolly
Youtube :http://www.youtube.com/user/CorinneMartinez

Comments

Popular Posts