Cold Days



















Loving The weather in the Philippines these Days , The Cold breeze every morning that gives me chills  and send me shivers. It's like I'm back in the "California Weather". Strolling and Shopping at The Mall at night really makes me feel Cold so I decided to wear a Very Warm outfit.

I really Love "Skater Skirts" because its really one of the newest fashion trends this year and last year like at the mid-of the year. Sometimes it may look so mainstream with a skirt and just a crop top , So I suggest you try to experiment and find your Inner Style Like add some Stockings , Scarfs , Cardigans and etc. To give the outfit some Spice and it will look Unique too ! .

~Outfit Check~
Top - Malaysia ( Or you can Buy at Mondi (Trinoma) they have lots of Beautiful Long Sleeves in there !) (Its from My Tita)
Skater Skirt - GreenHills Shopping Center
Stockings - Canada (From My Lola :))
Shoes - Jazz
Bracelet - Sm Department Store
Necklace - From My Friend
Headband - Sm Department Store

xo
Corinne Molly

OH ! BTW Just Created a Personal Account On Twitter ! Follow Me : @corinnemolly

Check Out Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" It's really Nice and Inspiring

Comments

Popular Posts