1D World at SM Megamall Fashion Hall

 
After I Skated , I went to 1D World because I got curious on what's inside. I've seen fans on the television going crazy in this shop so I thought , What's so unique in this Shop that makes fans cry and let out a bucket of tears of joy .
Luckily when I visited the shop there are only 3 people inside so there were no Fan Girls at that time (maybe because they already went there on their Opening) Count myself lucky. I didn't bother to ask for the prices of their merchandises , well uhm Should I have ? You see I'm not a fan hear , I only know a few of their songs , not even against them. They are amazing singers and have good looks ! But They can't replace Bastille in my Heart (Oh Yes) I just visited the shop to post a blog about it and to share it with you guys since its just near the skating rink. Its Located at 5th flr. SM Megamall Fashion Hall Bldg. D and its near to the Skating Rink.


 Top - Penshoppe
Leggings - Genevieve Gozum
Bag - Its from Thailand
Metallic Tattoo/Flash Tattoo - From Me :-)
I'm selling them from 30-40 Pesos follow stylingfashionsplash on Instagram !!!





















===========================================================================

Comments

  1. You lucky duck! I used to really want to go to 1D World, but my town is way to small, it never came there. At least you could go when it wasn't busy! Haha.
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts