26 New Year's Resolutions Suggestion for You
If you are wondering , I posted a 25 New Year's Resolution Ideas last year too , and If you would like to check it out just Click this link : http://corinnemolly.blogspot.com/2013/12/2014-new-years-resolutions-suggestions.html (New Year's Resolution Suggestion for Teens)
1. Don't stay too much on Social Medias.
- Don't use your cellphone during work meetings , social events or dinner.
- Don't check your twitter feed when you're with friends.
- Don't TEXT and DRIVE
-They are really helpful with our daily lives , If you had been out of touch with your pals and peers , social media would help you back to the grove. If there's pros there's cons : "But if your virtual life is affecting your life , it is time you remedied that.
3. Cook at home more often , Avoid buying in Fast foods
4. Do something out of your comfort zone.
5. Be more willing to talk to others and learn something about strangers.
6. Sign up for a Work Shop that will develop your inner skills.
7. Make more Eye contact during conversations
8. Double - Text without Fear . THOU SHALL NOT BE IGNORED AND SEEN.
9. Cross something off your bucket list. Sky dive , Bungee jump , Scuba dive, etc. Don't make excuses as to why you can't accomplish something.
10. Stop caring about how many people "like" your Instagram photos and your Facebook status and pictures , and even how many people "Retweet" and "Favorite" your Tweets . If you like the photos enough to post it, what else matters ? Social media anxiety is a waste of time.
11. Rid of yourself of " Frenemies" Don't spend 2015 surrounded by people you secretly despise.
12. Rid of yourself of "Enemies" . Apologize for what you did wrong and forgive those who have wronged you.
13. Stop posting negative shit about celebrities on social medias . Taylor Swift does not care of what you think about her songs , Ariana Grande does not care of what you think about her ponytail .
14. Show more love to your family.
15. Be a better friend.
16. Be a Role Model .
17. Make some Money.
18. Quit an Addiction.
19. Realistic Resolutions - Instead of wearing dreams in the air , make a resolution that would have significance in and add a meaning to your life.
20. Accomplish the Incomplete - If you still feel that the resolutions you made last year and abandoned midway are worth a second shot , give it another chance.
21. Relive your Childhood - bring back the simplicity in life - dance in the rain , jump up in a puddle , lick a popsicle - just be carefree.
22. Pep up your habitat - Beautifying where you live is the easiest way to beautify your life with a feel good factor.
23. Help others by Volunteering .
24. Learn a New Language
25. Eat Healthy
- No to Softdrinks ! Drink more Water
- Drink more natural fruit juices , shake some fruits to your blender ! that's NATURAL Way better than in cans fruit juices.
26. Be Happy , Be you , Enjoy Life and Live Life to the Fullest
Disclaimer : I do not own the pictures in this blog post , All credits to their owners (Google , We Heart it and Pinterest)
Better Try This
MEMORY JAR 2015
Take an empty jar anywhere in the room. Every time when sometime good happens to you - it doesn't matter if its just a little thing. If it makes you happy - write on a little paper why you are happy. Fold the paper and take it into the jar. On the last day of 2015. Empty your jar, and see how many little presents life gives to you. Do it each year.
My very first Memory Jar is the Memory Jar 2014 ! Promise ! this is such a great idea for each one of us to start this 2015 ! The joy of opening those little things that made me happy throughout the year was worth waiting and reading on the last day of the year. Tweet me a picture if you already made yours here : https://twitter.com/corinnemolly
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!
With LOVE from MANILA