First Day Of Summer

First Day of Summer Well Spent !  Had to wake up 5:30 in the morning to attend our clearance Signing and Closing party at our School until 11pm then dropped by at our house to change clothes.
After that had Late lunch with My brother and mom and also a congratulations lunch for "Happy End of The School Year Day" for me since I'm not yet still graduating . then while our stomach are still full and the rink is also full with public skaters Me and My Mom decided to stroll at Megamall And look for Clothes that we'll be wearing for My Brother's baccalaureate mass and Graduation Day. Back to the rink So I skated until 8:30 then stroll again at the mall buy some stuffs and pick up My Brother's Slacks at uniqlo which was amazing cause their Uniqlo has 3 Floors !! Yes !! (not kidding ) you guys should definitely pay a visit !.

"Happy End of The School Year Day" Lunch Treat By My Mom

Megamall's SM Department Store Looks #Totes Amazing
Visit Healthy Options Branch at Megamall

Gotta Love Gatorade Lemon Lime !


Much Love,
Molly Martinez

Comments

Popular Posts